• 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

The Three Greatest Moments In Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual History

페이지 정보

작성자 Margareta 작성일24-04-25 23:53 조회24회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are great for pampering at home!

Online-Shopping-620x380.jpgTake advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of fresh greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub revitalizing.

Reveal smoother, more softer, silkier skin with this refreshing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to make a relaxing and soothing at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on feet, hands and body and can be combined with a ratio of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling wonderful. Made with natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nutritious scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and store any leftovers in a shower caddy to make the application process easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. It doesn't really exfoliate, so if you want the real scrub, consider a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

I would recommend this product to others, and it's worth a shot. Avon will assist you if you are not happy with your purchase.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is simple to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who would like to keep their skin moisturized and clean.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains extract of green tea, which has been proven to help stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my favorite scents and I love how it transforms my skin's look and feel.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, that includes an invigorating body scrub, facial spritz and solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is free of parabens and cruelty-free.

It's recommended to use it at least 1-2 times every week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas like feet, elbows and knees. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to shield your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spritz over skin. Be sure to avoid spraying directly into eyes. Follow with planet spa african shea butter Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from sulfates and parabens.

This planet spa pillow mist Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing and a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates your skin and reduces dryness. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Perfect after depilation or waxing or using it daily to reduce the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

Relax and enjoy an indulgence in the privacy of your home with this kit. This kit includes body butter, facial spritz, and an invigorating scrub. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로