What Does Your Business Card Design Say About You? > 게시판

본문 바로가기

• 회사소개
  • 찾아오시는 길
  • 분체도장
  • 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

What Does Your Business Card Design Say About You?

페이지 정보

작성자 Tatiana 작성일24-04-25 23:31 조회18회 댓글0건

본문

If you do offline marketing, then you can get your logo imprinted on various things like mugs, pens, magnets, key chains and so on. This will allow you to promote your company by giving away these items. People will look at your logo and remember you. When they will drink coffee in your mug, they will see the logo and remember your business. When they will use your pen with your logo imprinted on, they will again remember your business. Do you see how your company's logo can help it become famous? This is the power of a small design. It makes you business memorable.

When I start thinking about a brand, I usually start with a letter or two in the name. If I were making Brooklyn's Finest Beer the letters B and F would be my first choices. Finding a great way to arrange them is an old technique and yet, it's still quite unique. Sometimes, just writing the name in beautiful fonts works well.

Unique logo design concepts are always driven by different business locations, objectives, and also your client?s ambitions. If follow other's design, you will get nothing but just the accusation of plagiarism.

A professional designer will create a business-oriented logo for you. Select a designer who can work within your budget. Specify a dead-line and make sure to have some references from his previous work. You should educate your designer on your business profile. Don't let him assume you know what your line of work is!

Many logos are simple images. A logo does not have to be representative of the products of a company. The 3 stripes tell you 'Adidas' - they don't need to add tennis balls to the logo to make it clear what their brand and akun vip auto jp products are. The Mercedes Benz logo is not a car, the McDonalds 'Golden Arches' are not hamburgers.you get the point. The truth is that trying to make a logo appear like a product can lead to disaster more often than not. It's hard to scale a car down into a business card-sized size, but the Mercedes logo is easy.

Versatility can also be important. Logo designs should work with a variety of media and applications. This is why most people design logos in vector formats - they're infinitely re-sizable and very easy to change. All logos need to be effective regardless of whether they are printed in one colour, large or small, in reverse or in reverse.

A logo should convey what the company is all about without too much text. Good logos should be rich in color. Colors are a way to create interest and emotion. The more interest the logo generates, the better. One of the most important tips for logo design is choosing the right color.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로