• 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

What NOT To Do In The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry

페이지 정보

작성자 Soila 작성일24-04-21 21:32 조회26회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

David-McConnell-620x380.jpgRelax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are great for pampering at home!

Relax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil with a high moisture content and the uplifting scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, paying special attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub utilizes the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing to reveal soft and smoother skin. Formulated with skin-cleansing pumice and Avon Planet Spa Products seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling fresh and energized. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatments. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve the desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Apply it once per week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and keep any extras in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For dry to sensitive skin.

This product is a nice product to use for everyday. If you're seeking a scrub that will exfoliate the skin, I suggest looking elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a subtle chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can find it at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. Avon will help you if you aren't satisfied with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It smells nice of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for those with a hectic schedule or who require an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which has been proven to help stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my most-loved scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and look.

It is part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual line, which includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it once a week and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and calm your skin. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors for a healthy and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a scrub for cleansing as well as a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butter that hydrates skin and eases dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Perfect after depilation or waxing or even use it every day to minimize the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser that is non-greasy absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and Avon Planet Spa Products is designed to pamper and uplift your sensual senses.

Relax and enjoy the relaxing spa experience from the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz and a reviving scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로