7 Small Changes That Will Make The Biggest Difference In Your Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 게시판

본문 바로가기

• 회사소개
  • 찾아오시는 길
  • 분체도장
  • 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

7 Small Changes That Will Make The Biggest Difference In Your Avon Pla…

페이지 정보

작성자 Estelle 작성일24-04-16 23:39 조회26회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and avon planet spa products Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These items are inexpensive and perfect for relaxing at home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret of Olive Oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

A reviving olive oil scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin with this revitalizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and refreshed. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub is best used on the feet, hands and body and can be combined with a ratio of white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients with no harmful chemicals.

Online-Shop.jpgUse this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and revive your skin. Do this once per week or more. Rinse well after using and store extra in a caddy for showers for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel that is deep and rich in activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities while leaving skin smooth and fresh. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a good product for everyday use. If you're seeking a scrub that will exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin well and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can find it at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth a try. If you're not completely satisfied with the purchase Avon will assist you in resolving any issues.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant smell of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for busy schedule or for anyone who requires a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smoothen the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is believed to help stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my absolute favorite scrubs, Avon Planet Spa products and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

It's part of the Planet Spa The Energise Ritual range, which includes an invigorating body scrub as well as a facial spritz and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It's recommended to use it just a couple of times per week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as elbows, feet and knees. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Energise your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray assists in protecting against environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, putting your hands 8-10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray the face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub along with a facial spray and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, planet spa pillow mist Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with uplifting pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and indulge in an indulgence in the privacy of your home with this kit. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spray and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who is entitled to be treated.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로