• 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

What NOT To Do Within The Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Industry

페이지 정보

작성자 Senaida 작성일24-04-14 22:53 조회34회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect to pamper yourself at home!

Take advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret with ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil and the refreshing scents from the crisp greens and Sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal softer, smoother skin with this refreshing body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. It is formulated with skin polishing pumice and seaweed extracts This scrub will leave your skin feeling refreshed and energized. Add your favourite essential oils (like lavender) for a relaxing and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub can be applied to the feet, hands and body. You can mix it with either raw or white sugar to achieve your desired intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and amazing. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this healthy scrub to exfoliate the skin and replenish it after a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after use and store any leftovers in a caddy for your shower to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you're looking for an actual scrub, I would look elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a nice light chocolate scent. It's not a lot and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to friends and family members and it's worth a shot. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Avon Planet Spa sleep will help you resolve any issues.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and is simple to wash off the body. I will continue to use this. It's a great item for busy schedule, or anyone who requires a quick way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of extracts of green tea, which is believed to help stimulate the skin. It also contains the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my top scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise Energise ritual line includes a body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to use it at least 1-2 times each week, and apply just a little amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe the skin with this refreshing mist. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract, this hydrating facial spray helps to protect against environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, avon Planet spa sleep keeping 8-10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a reviving boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser made of Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin and leaves it supple and soft. Apply it daily to minimize dryness or appearance after waxing and depilation.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and uplift your senses.

LOGO-5.pngRelax and create your own relaxing spa experience in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. This kit includes a rejuvenating scrub, facial spritz and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great for giving to someone special who deserves a pamper.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로