• 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

Why You Should Focus On Enhancing Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Marla 작성일24-04-11 16:27 조회10회 댓글0건

본문

Avon planet spa beauty sleep Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself and relax with avon planet spa sleep Ritual Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect to pamper yourself at your home!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret using olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the fresh scents from fresh greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

The Olive Oil scrub is energizing and revitalizing.

Reveal softer, smoother, silkier skin with this revitalizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Add your most beloved essential oils (like lavender) for a calming and relaxing spa-like treatment at home. This scrub is best used on feet, hands and body and can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and smell delicious. Made with natural ingredients and is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store the remainder in a caddy for a shower for convenience in applying.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities and leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product for daily use. It doesn't exfoliate much so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you think about a different. It cleans your skin well and has a slight chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can find it at avon planet spa body butter.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. Avon will be there for you if you are not happy with the purchase.

I have used this product for quite a while and it has been very helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue using this. It's an excellent product for people who work full-time, or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to eliminate dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extracts from green tea, which is believed to improve the appearance of skin. It also has a refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my most-loved scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It's recommended to use it 1-2 times every week, and apply only a small amount on clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. Formulated with Chinese green tea extract this hydrating spray for face helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors to give you a clean and radiant complexion. Apply it 1-2 times per week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from the face, close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a rejuvenating boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Indulge in rich, creamy body butter that hydrates your skin and eases dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation or Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual every day to help reduce the appearance of dryness.

This moisturiser, which is non-greasy, is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot, and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin soft and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

Relax and enjoy a relaxing spa experience in the convenience of your own home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz, and body butter infused with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who deserves to be pampered.LOGO-7.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로