• 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

페이지 정보

작성자 Kelley 작성일24-04-10 21:07 조회23회 댓글0건

본문

avon planet spa sleep ritual Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and avon Planet spa Sleep ritual pamper yourself and relax with avon planet spa radiant gold Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are ideal for pampering yourself at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the refreshing scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your the body, paying particular attention to rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer, silkier skin with this energizing body scrub that uses the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and refreshed. Add your favorite essential oils (like lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing addition to your at-home spa treatment. This scrub can be used on your feet, hands, and body and can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smelling amazing. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishment scrub to exfoliate your skin and replenish it once every week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store the remainder in a caddy for showers for an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help cleanse without causing irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This product is a nice product that can be used for everyday use. If you're looking for an exfoliating scrub your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It does clean your skin well and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not costly and is available at Avon.

I would recommend this product to other people and it's worth trying. avon planet spa products will assist you in the event that you aren't happy with the purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely beneficial in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant scent of chocolate and is easy to wash off. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for those who work full-time, or anyone who would like to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smoothen the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which is believed to improve the appearance of skin. It also has a calming scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my most-loved scrubs and I love how my skin feel and appear.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes the body scrub, a facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended that you apply it once a week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to areas that are rough like feet, elbows and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Revitalize your face and soothe your skin with this refreshing mist. It is formulated with Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a fresh and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week. Hold 8-10 inches from the face then close your eyes and apply the spray on your face. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub along with a facial spray and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates skin and eases dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter nourishes your skin tone and leaves it supple and soft. Ideal after waxing or depilation, or use every day to diminish the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturizer absorbs quickly to leave your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is designed to pamper and stimulate your senses.

Pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience from the privacy of your home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spray and body butter made with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great for gifting to someone special who deserves a treat.Online-Shop.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로