This Week's Most Popular Stories About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 게시판

본문 바로가기

• 회사소개
  • 찾아오시는 길
  • 분체도장
  • 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

This Week's Most Popular Stories About Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritu…

페이지 정보

작성자 Mickey 작성일24-04-10 21:07 조회30회 댓글0건

본문

Avon-Leadership-1-620x380.jpgavon planet spa body scrub [click through the next website] and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These affordable items are perfect to pamper yourself at your home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secrets of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and the refreshing scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Massage gently scrub all over body paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer and smoother skin. This scrub is formulated using seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on hands, feet and body and can be mixed with a mixture of white or raw sugar for your preferred level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and smell wonderful. Made with organic ingredients and no harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Apply it once per week or more. After use, thoroughly rinse and store any extras in a caddy for your shower to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to draw out impurities, avon planet Spa body scrub leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts aid in cleansing without causing irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This product is a nice product that is suitable for use in everyday. If you're seeking a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin well and has a pleasant chocolate scent. It is not very expensive and you can find it at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to anyone. If you're not completely satisfied with the purchase Avon will assist you with resolving any issues.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant aroma of chocolate and is easy to remove. I will continue using this. It's a great product for those with a hectic schedule or who require an easy way to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub was specially formulated to remove dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which has been proven to stimulate the skin. It also has a refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my most-loved scrubs, and I love how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection includes a body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended to apply it at least 1-2 times a week and apply a small amount to your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as elbows, knees and feet. Then, rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing spray. This facial mist for hydrating is formulated with Chinese green tea extracts to defend against environmental aggressors and provide you with a radiant, fresh complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Keep your hands 8-10 inches away from your face close your eyes and apply the spray to your skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes an exfoliating scrub along with a facial spray and a cleansing gel that is made up of Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Savour a creamy, rich body butter that hydrates your skin and reduces dryness. Made from golden Ayurvedic milk this body butter nourishes your complexion and leaves it soft and soft. Use daily to reduce the appearance of dryness or dryness after depilation and waxing.

Infused with uplifting essential oils of bergamot and pine and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturizer absorbs quickly to leave skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed for pampering and uplifting your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. This kit includes an body butter, a facial spritz and a reviving scrub. This kit is a wonderful present for someone who deserves to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로