Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual 10 Things I'd Like To Have Learned Earlier > 게시판

본문 바로가기

• 회사소개
  • 찾아오시는 길
  • 분체도장
  • 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual 10 Things I'd Like To Have Learned E…

페이지 정보

작성자 Matilda 작성일24-04-07 18:57 조회43회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax and relax with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for relaxing at home!

Online-Shop.jpgTake advantage of the Mediterranean beauty secret using olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently over the body, paying particular attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil scrub

Reveal smoother, softer skin with this energizing body scrub that makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oils. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and reenergized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub is best used on feet, hands and body. It can be combined with a ratio of white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth, and wonderful. Made from natural ingredients, it is free of harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after use and store any leftover in a caddy for a shower for easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleaning Solution

This cleansing gel deep with activated charcoal helps to draw out impurities and leaves skin smooth and fresh. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For skin that is dry or sensitive.

This is a good product for use in everyday life. If you're looking for a scrub that will exfoliate your skin, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleanses your skin nicely and has a pleasant light chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and is available at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. avon Planet spa Sleep ritual will help you if you are not happy with your purchase.

I have used this product for a long period of time and it has been extremely helpful in keeping my skin soft. It has a pleasant chocolaty scent and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual people who work full-time, or anyone who wants to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract, which is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of lemons and bergamo. It's one of my most-loved scrubs, and I adore how it makes my skin feel and look.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes a body scrub, facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and free of paraben.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small amount on your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. Then, clean thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revive your face and soothe your skin. The formula is based on Chinese green tea extract This hydrating facial spray helps protect your skin from environmental aggressors for a beautiful and radiant complexion. Use 1-2 times per week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing your eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free from parabens and sulfates.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this planet spa sleep serenity Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. The set includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), planet spa beauty sleep Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Ideal for use after waxing or depilation or using it daily to reduce the appearance of dryness.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly to leave your skin soft and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is specifically designed to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Pamper yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience from the privacy of your home with this kit. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spray and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also great for gifting to someone who deserves a treat.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로