• 특수도장
  • 공지사항
현재위치 : 게시판 > 게시판

15 Trends To Watch In The New Year Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual

페이지 정보

작성자 Ronald Blankins… 작성일24-01-31 13:05 조회24회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax in a relaxing way with Avon Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for at home pampering!

Enjoy the Mediterranean beauty secret with ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil and the refreshing scents from clean greens and Sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

Reveal smoother, softer, silkier skin with this energizing body scrub utilizing the Mediterranean beauty secrets of olive oil's ultra-moisturizing properties. This scrub is made from seaweed extracts and pumice to help polish the skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and refreshed. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on the feet, hands and body and can be mixed with a mixture of raw or white sugar to suit your preference of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and smells wonderful. Made with natural ingredients without harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly following use and store any extras in a shower caddy to make the application easier.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling soft and hydrated. Rosemary and Charcoal Extracts help to cleanse without irritation or drying. For sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a great product for daily use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want an actual scrub, I would look elsewhere. It is a great cleanser and has a slight chocolate scent. It's not expensive and is available at Avon.

This product is worth trying and I would recommend it to others. If you aren't satisfied with the purchase Avon will help you resolve any issues.

This product has helped me keep my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and is simple to wash off your body. I will continue to use this. It's a great product for those with a busy schedule or who require an easy method to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub is specifically designed to get rid of dead cells and smooth the skin. It contains extracts of green tea, which has been proven to improve the appearance of skin. It also has a fresh scent of lemons and bergamo. It is one of my favorite scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and appearance.

The Energise ritual collection comprises a body scrub, facial spray, and a strong cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended to use it just a couple of times each week, and apply the product in small amounts to clean skin. Massage gently, paying close concentration on rough areas like feet, elbows, and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will energize your face and calm your skin. This facial mist that hydrates is blended with Chinese green tea extract to protect from environmental aggressors and provide you with a radiant, Planet Spa Body Scrub fresh complexion. Apply it once or twice a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray on skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with planet spa avon Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been tested dermatologically. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift boxed.

The Energise Body Butter

Enjoy a rich, creamy body butter that hydrates your skin and soothes dryness. Made with golden Ayurvedic milk This body butter balances your complexion and leaves it supple and soft. Use daily to reduce the appearance of dryness or dryness after waxing and depilation.

This non-greasy moisturiser is filled with pine, bergamot, and Chinese green tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin smooth and silky. This body butter is a part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed for pampering and uplifting your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is also ideal for giving to someone special who deserves a pamper.LOGO-5.png

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

홈으로 뒤로가기 상단으로